BE IN THE KNOW!
Subscribe to the
Only $30 for 2019 Subscription
Check or Charge Card
We need your financial support for the work that lies ahead. With your help, we will ensure that League positions are heard at the Capitol. With your help, these positions will continue to have an important impact on our state. With your help, outreach to legislators, the governor, and the press will continue.
Donate $100 or more to receive a free subscription to the Legislative Letter bi-weekly publication that outlines all of the action during the session. ($30 value) Donate Now!
Thank you to all that registered. Event now closed.
LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP
Monday, January 14, 2019
Scottish Rite Temple
1370 Grant St, Denver, 80203
9 am – 3 pm (Doors open at 8:30 am)
What will you gain:
- Legislative Priorities including National Popular Vote, Ranked Voting and more
- How Can Use Your Voice to Influence and Make Friends at the CO Legislature
Presenters you will hear:
- Jena Griswold, CO SOS on Voting Issues, Rights and Security
- Phil Wieser, CO Attorney General on Roles and Legislative Priorities
- Honorable Joe Miklosi, Former State Rep on National Popular Vote
- Linda Templin, Executive Director, Ranked Choice Voting of Colorado providing an overview
- Governor Polis is invited and may swing by to say Hello.