ELECTION INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGER TIPS
Local Ballot Issues and Candidate information may be found at www.vote411.org.
2017 ELECTION CALENDAR
|Oct 23 – Nov 7||Voter Service & Polling Centers open for General Election (except Sundays)|
|November 7||General Election – polls open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
WATCH FOR YOUR BALLOT
All eligible voters will be mailed a ballot to the address on their voter registration starting 18-22 days before Election Day.
Ballots are not forwarded by the US Postal Service.
Ballots will be mailed out October 16 – 20.
VOTING AND BALLOTS
ALL REGISTERED VOTERS WILL RECEIVE A BALLOT IN THE MAIL
- Voters may complete the ballot and return it by mail, or take it to a drop-off location
- A mail ballot must be received by the county clerk no later than 7 PM on Election Day
Voter Service and Polling Centers will be located in each county to provide election services.
- Voter registration at any time up to and including Election Day
- Voters may change their address if registered elsewhere in Colorado
- Voters may drop off their completed ballot
- Voters may surrender their mail ballot and cast their vote in person
Voter Service and Polling Centers will be open at least 10 days before the Primary Election and at least 15 days prior to the General Election.
To vote in person, a voter must show an acceptable form of ID. When voting for the first time by mail, a voter may be required to send a copy of an acceptable form of ID.